Master's Programs for Physician Leaders
For physicians seeking an advanced degree with a focus in healthcare leadership
Are you a physician seeking an MBA or graduate management degree?
- Master of Medical Management (MMM)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Healthcare Quality and Safety Management (MS-HQSM)
- Master of Science in the Science of Healthcare Delivery (MS-SHCD)
- NEW: Master of Science in Population Health (MS-POPH)
- NEW: Master of Advanced Study in Health Informatics (MS-ASHI)
Who Should Enroll?
Ultimately, the physician leader needs to focus on their goals and motivations to pursue an advanced medical degree.
Key reasons to seek an advanced degree often include:
- Physicians looking to develop programs and affect the delivery of care through an administrative role
- Physicians looking for personal economic impact and potential for raises and greater influence
- Physicians who administer areas outside the clinical realm and want to increase their stature and influence with non-physicians
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the association’s master's program?
When and where do you have the program’s courses?
How long does it take to complete the program?
What are the program requirements?
How do I start?
Can I get credit for other management courses I’ve taken?
What is the difference among the degrees offered?
If I took courses a few years ago, can I still take the tests and get credit?
What about the CPE?
What kinds of positions will this degree help me get?
How do I get management experience while I’m getting my degree?
After spending so much time and money already in post-graduate education, will I regret the decision to go back to school for more?
Almost three years after the covid-19 pandemic upended workplaces, mental health coverage remains a priority for employers, according to an annual employer survey fielded by KFF.
Gossip, like other negative human habits and behaviors, is not something you can simply tell people not to do and leave it at that. Your employees will need to understand what gossip is, why gossip is so alluring, and why they must take care not to s...
A proposed SEC rule will require companies to disclose their cybersecurity governance capabilities, including the board’s oversight of cyber risk, a description of management’s role in assessing and managing cyber risks, the relevant expertise of suc...