Burnout has been defined as emotional exhaustion, a lack of feeling personal accomplishment, and de-personalization. One major cause of burnout is a lack of work-life balance and personal alignment in the healthcare industry.
You may be spending excessive hours working and neglecting your hobbies, family, and friends. Even when you’re not actively working, you’re still fretting about what needs to be done to the point where it’s affecting your sleep and overall wellness.
In this webinar, our careers expert and a work-life balance coach will discuss:
- What questions to ask at an interview to gauge if you and the company are aligned
- The importance of personal/organizational values alignment when making important career decisions
- How to define what work-life balance means to you individually, and how to find more balance in your current role
- Career as it relates to the eight-part Wheel of Life Survey
Registrants who attend will also receive two handouts after the webinar:
- Considerations in Evaluating a Practice: An actionable assessment to help you evaluate if a prospective practice is the "right fit" for you.
- 5 Keys to Achieving Work-Life Balance: Five valuable tips to helping achieve work-life balance in your current role.