If you’re an aspiring or current chief wellness officer or wish to take on a leadership role in regards to your organization’s wellness initiatives, this session is for you. For two days, you’ll learn how to achieve personal wellbeing and resilience and use that to craft an effective wellness program that promotes positive cultural change.
Day one will be taught by Dr. Dan Friedland, you’ll learn how to...
- Identify the key elements needed to be an effective chief wellness officer
- List the vital components of a successful wellness program
- Identify the key factors predicting physician burnout and satisfaction
- Apply a neuroscience-based framework to enhance their own resiliency and leadership capacity to engage effective organizational change
Day two will be facilitated by Dr. Dan Diamond, you’ll learn how to…
- Use an adaptive problem-solving strategy to implement change and design a customized wellness program to meet the needs of their organization (rather than a pre-defined rigid solution)
- List 5 best practices for healthcare wellness programs
- Be part of a MasterMind Community designed to support each other and explore adaptive solutions to the dilemma of healthcare burnout
Pre-work for this session will include completion of the Maslach Burnout Inventory (MBI) and Areas of Worklife Survey (AWS) as well as a series of questions related to yourself and organization.
AAPL Members receive an additional 15% discount on all purchases.