Course Fact Sheet
CPE Core Masters Core
31.5 Total CME
Are you ready to begin your leadership journey but don’t know where to start? Then it’s time to register for the Fundamentals of Physician Leadership series. At Spring Summit, you’ll be able to attend live courses on communication, influence, and negotiation with your physician leader peers as you engage in lively discussion and activities together. You’ll leave Washington D.C. with answers to questions like, “what are the values I hold that drive my decisions?” “How do I best deliver messages to my team that will result in the desired outcome?” And, “how can I successfully negotiate a higher salary?"
Series programming includes:
Includes these online courses:
This series includes three live courses at Spring Summit as well as two online courses on finance and quality that can be completed when you return home.
You'll Learn How To...
- Identify the core values that guide leadership styles and decision making
- Discover your current leadership level and potential personal impact
- Explore processes for leading a team and organization
- Develop strategies to maximize your team's productivity
- Uncover the proven, step-by-step structure to negotiate everything
- Analyze the parameters that keep negotiators protected during a discussion
- Understand exactly when to walk away from a negotiation
- Develop strategies to create win/win situations for all parties
- Interpret non-verbal cues and specific word use that can communicate intent
- Determine your own personal communication style and personality type
- Develop strategies for building relationships and working with others
- Understand the four communication styles based on the DiSC psychometric assessment
- And much more
Faculty: Carrie Kish, Tim Keogh & Amanda Weirup
Register NowExplore Individual Courses
AAPL Members receive an additional 15% discount.
This series includes these live courses, or attend them individually: