Course Fact Sheet
CPE Core Masters Core
If you’ve been searching for a comprehensive and understandable education on the most pressing health law issues of today, then this course is for you. Learn about medical error liability, managed care contracting, patient rights, and equal opportunity in the workplace during this two-day course.
Plus, learn the skills necessary to negotiate a contract, how you should handle billing errors, and what you need to know right now about The Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act.
You'll Learn How To...
- Interpret statutes and judicial opinions that affect health care
- Examine how the law affects business relationships and the health care decision-making process
- Explore legal trends in legal liability for hospitals and managed care organizations and ways to reduce risk
- Identify problem practitioners and develop effective strategies for dealing with them
- Review issues related to managed care, like key contract provisions
Faculty: Susan Lapenta, Henry Casale
Attend this course by purchasing the course or explore programming options.
Register NowExplore Offerings
Register now to save 10% off through April 3rd. AAPL Members receive an additional 15% discount.