Course Fact Sheet
Effectively engaging physicians involves creating a compelling vision that encourages buy-in and support. This course provides the framework for how to communicate your vision and goals, create leadership development and training programs, and organize a performance leadership structure that inspires leaders. Plus, you’ll learn how to design a performance-measurement dashboard that generates relevant data in order to direct process improvement.
You'll Learn How To...
- Recognize the important of inclusion/buy-in as it relates to engaged physicians and the success of an organizational plan
- Improve the engagement level of physicians through skill-building, feedback, and supportive strategies
- Develop an organizational structure that fosters a growth mindset in high-performance leaders
- Identify methods that will develop trust and confidence among organizational stakeholders
- Design a physician-approved performance measurement dashboard that generates data to direct process improvement
- Deliver feedback from key measurement tracking within the areas of quality, finance, service, and team constructs
- Implement effective physician training and development programs
- Introduce a management hierarchy of "patient-team-physician" that promotes leaders to be impactful across the health care continuum
Faculty: Stephen Beeson
Register NowExplore Programming
Attend this course by purchasing the course or explore programming options.
AAPL Members receive an additional 15% discount.