Course Fact Sheet
This highly interactive one-and-a-half day course will enhance your understanding of emotional intelligence and communication as it pertains to leadership through activities like: role playing, journaling, large and small group discussion, viewing film clips, and reading poetry.
When you return home, you’ll be able to more easily manage discussions and deliver feedback in a way that results in the outcomes you want.
You'll Learn How To...
- Define and describe examples of emotional intelligence
- Employ emotional intelligence to master communication and teamwork
- Apply listening skills to build trusting relationships
- Use emotional intelligence to manage yourself and other relationships
- Deliver feedback in an honest and kind way to get the outcomes you want
Faculty: Dean Gianakos
Attend this course by purchasing the course or explore programming options.
Register NowExplore Offerings
Register now to save 10% off through April 3rd. AAPL Members receive an additional 15% discount.