Course Fact Sheet
Teamwork doesn’t just happen by itself - physician leaders consciously use cutting-edge techniques to bring groups together and work through challenges. In this one-and-a-half day course, you’ll learn all the essential strategies needed to effectively train, discipline, and coach team members. Plus, when change or unexpected challenges arise, you’ll know exactly what to do in order to successfully guide your team through the process.
You'll Learn How To...
- Understand the roles of leaders in managing department personnel processes
- Understand general concepts of change management for team buy-in
- Develop and implement recruitment, selection, and retention strategies for clinical staff
- Use corrective discipline to mitigate workplace behavior problems
- Explore strategies on how to effectively coach team members
Faculty: Marty Martin